A trusted practice management solution for law firms of all sizes.
Lexis Affinity™ is the trusted practice management solution for law firms – from small to very large organisations. Flexible and easy to use, it streamlines everyday work processes and provides accounting, matter and client management, precedents, automation workflow, client extranet, customisable reporting and integrated access to Searches.
Lexis Affinity — Powering your profitability and growth
- Understand and grow your business: Extensive business reporting capabilities provide you with a complete analysis on every aspect of your firm’s performance at your fingertips.
- Stay on top of your deadlines and priorities: Intelligent workflow for the processing of matters, tasks can be allocated and specific steps created to ensure effective management of priorities.
- Save money and reduce billing errors with integrated access to Searches. Receive immediate value by initialising a free module enabling real time search Documents and Disbursement costs to be linked to your clients’ matters. You can bill your clients directly and recover costs on a regular basis. You can confidently reconcile against monthly invoices, provided by LexisNexis.
- Capture time accurately with a fee-sheet calendar.
- Save time: automated documentation and workflows allow your team access to the right information, right now.
- Deliver the right result for your client: Simplified screens to allow easy navigation allowing you to efficiently find critical information for your clients.
- Plan for the future and reduce risk: Enabling disaster recovery contingency and business continuity.
- Benefit from a trusted system and its expert support team: Implementation, training and support supplied by an experienced and dedicated team of localised subject experts.
Everything Lexis Affinity said it would do - everything it promised - it did. It has definitely improved our efficiencies and even pointed out areas where we were vulnerable and didn’t know so. Without hesitation I’d make the same decision again.
— Matthew Oakley, Partner, King Cain Solicitors
I have been using Affinity for 14 months now and I am loving it. It's easy to use, has great features and most importantly there is minimal to no technical issues or freezing up of the system. It's also extremely easy to teach new staff how to use Affinity. I am very impressed with Affinity and I'm sure you will be too.
— Sonia A Petracca, Solicitor, Harris Lawyers
I have been using Affinity for fourteen months now and even though I don't know everything about the power of Affinity, I know that whatever I need to do in the future, it will be there waiting for me at the press of a button. I believe it is extremely user friendly and being able to categorise documents makes office life so much easier on those days that are rushed and you quickly need to find that particular document. The people on the help desk are always extremely pleasant and I can rest assured that if there is something that I cannot work out, they will always cheerfully and readily assist me in working the problem out for me. I love Affinity - it is leading the way into the future for advanced technology!!
— A Melbourne CBD Law Firm