Lexis Affinity™ is the trusted practice management solution for law firms across the Asia Pacific region.
Flexible and easy to use, Lexis Affinity™ streamlines everyday work processes into a single system to provide a secure working environment and transparency of business performance, satisfying the needs of the whole practice.
Lexis Affinity™ — Powering profitability and growth
Lexis Affinity™ offers immediate value to Practice Managers, Partners and Associates:
- Understand and grow your business: Extensive business reporting capabilities provide you with a complete analysis on every aspect of your firm's performance at your fingertips.
- Improve client service and satisfaction: Focus your lawyers on the needs of your clients, not time consuming administrative tasks. Keep clients better informed using Client Extranet.
- Reduce risk and wasted time: Ensure lawyers have access to the most relevant and up-to-date information.
- Streamline processing and reduce billing errors: Transactional search results and charges linked to your clients’ matters. Bill clients directly and recover costs on a regular basis. Reconcile against weekly invoices provided by LexisNexis.
- Reduce errors: Save money and reduce risk of downtime. Enabling disaster recovery contingency and business continuity.
- Reduce non-chargeable time: With integrated searches, you can streamline your work and integrate into other processes.
- Stay on top of your deadlines and priorities: Ensure all key tasks and deadlines are captured and managed using workflow. Tasks can be allocated and specific steps created to ensure effective management of priorities. Tasks and appointments can be shared with Microsoft Outlook.
- Meet your billing targets easily: Capture more time with an intuitive fee sheet calendar that enables you to spot the gaps and plan ahead.
- Benefit from a trusted system and its expert support team: Implementation, training and support supplied by an experienced and dedicated team of local subject experts.
See how law firms are making the most out of Lexis Affinity
During the research phase it became evident that there were additional benefits and plans for future product enhancements within the Affinity system. It was clear that Affinity would improve our efficiency and provide management with more detailed and timely information to assist the firm achieve its strategic goals.
— Steve Fraser, General Manager, Corcoran French
Discover how Corcoran French has used Lexis Affinity™ to improve their productivity »
Affinity was able to save the firm an estimated $270,000 per year; $60,000 per year on precedents alone…It’s improved our efficiency tenfold and saved us an incredible amount of time on our day-to-day tasks and workflow.
— Matthew Oakley, Partner, King Cain Solutions
See how King Cain Solutions increased their growth and profitability »
We conducted an evaluation of the practice management offerings, and concluded that Lexis Affinity™ was the only practice management solution that ticked all the boxes.
— Tim Rainey, owner and partner of Rainey Law
Lexis Affinity™ averaged an extra hour of time per fee earner per day for Rainey Law »
Overall, our implementation was very good and the training we received on the system was amazing. The few issues we had were handled well and in a timely manner. Lexis Affinity™ delivered everything.
— Muriel Garrett, Practice Manager of Hampton Jones
Hampton Jones discovered 10 more productive days with Lexis Affinity™ »
The LexisNexis consultants took the time to fully understand our technology needs and to develop a real relationship with OBT. Even after going live, they continue to work in collaboration with OBT to proactively ensure the solution operates seamlessly.
— Danny Arraj, Managing Partner, Blackstone Waterhouse
Blackstone Waterhouse experienced new efficiencies and improved productivity for better client service »